Territory Sales Executive
Due to rapid growth and the niche in this particular industry, I'm on the lookout for highly energetic, driven, outgoing and tenacious sales executives to join a market leading Consumer Company.
My client are food manufacturers specialising in the production, processing, and supply of premium quality halal chicken finger foods, pizza cheese and dairy products. They are a family owned business based in hull with a turnover of 45million in the UK. My client is looking to become the largest Halal chicken producer.
As Sales Executive the lucky candidate will be the face of the sales division with a key focus within the South-East. There will be an element of new business sourcing but mainly account management.
- To generate new business within the territory through selling our clients full portfolio of products
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Work with the current sales agency to increase product lines with existing clients
- Merchandising and displays
- Maximise sales and profitability of each product
The successful Territory Sales Executive will be covering the South East region but majority of accounts will be in London.
- Strong track record of delivering results with major customers.
- Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth.
- Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and able to work with autonomy.
- Proficient Excel, numeracy and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Embraces and accelerates change, thinking outside the box and bringing fresh ideas, in a fast paced environment.
- As this is a development role ambition is key/crucial
- UK Driving License
£25,000 Basic Salary + Package