Our client is a recognised and growing UK based branded food manufacturer, looking to expand their commercial team with an Export Manager. The role is field based throughout Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for candidates who have strong export experience, and can establish and grow the business internationally via existing and new distribution networks.
• To establish new routes, and develop existing routes to market in countries internationally.
• Build strong relationships with distributors, retailers, and wholesale customers to maximise the brands potential.
• Winning new business will be a key requirement within this role
Spending time in the field internationally with key clients as well as distributors.
• Manage and lead joint business plans with key clients.
• Attend international trade exhibitions.
Negotiation, forecasting and pricing responsibilities.
Ensure all processes are aligned to maximise profitability for the whole company.
• Must have strong export experience, and a proven track record of successfully developing business and establishing routes to market.
• Having a network of contacts with distributors, suppliers and retailers within Europe or / and the Middle East is a must.
• Must have experience within the FMCG industry.
• Speaking several languages would also be of benefit.
Must be a highly astute, driven and focussed commercial candidate.
What’s on offer:
• £30,000 - £40,000
• Other package benefits
For further information please apply for the role directly, or send an up to date copy of your CV to Graham@drnewitt.com