National Account Manager - Convenience
As National Account Manager you will be tasked with driving the full P&L management of a portfolio of key convenience customers and you will be given the autonomy to show what you can deliver results and grow your business. You will work cross functionally with marketing, leading NPD and Category initiatives for your customer. Strong commercial awareness is key to the success of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead contact for all functions across your portfolio of accounts.
- Network and influence within your customer across multiple disciplines building strong working relationships.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Balancing both internal strategies and external requirements by rationalising complex business scenarios.
- Application of category management strategies to deliver mutual growth.
- Negotiate, monitor and manage JBP's.
- Drive distribution of new and existing products.
- Margin management
You will be an experienced NAM with excellent commercial awareness and a strong track record of delivering results. You MUST have experience of working in the Convenience channel and will be an excellent communicator with fantastic relationship building skills. A can do, results driven personality with a good sense of humour and a desire to succeed is a must.