National Account Manager
National Account Manager to manage and grow my client's relationship with Sainsburys, Waitrose and Ocado.
My client is a leading food manufacturer in the FMCG sector and known for our well-loved iconic food brands with strong UK heritage.
My client is a Global FMCG business who can offer a fantiastic and rewarding career and development.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for managing our client's relationship with Sainsburys, Waitrose and Ocado.
The successful candidate will be able to work cross functionally across sales, marketing, finance and supply chain to developing joint business plans with the customers to enhance our client's mutual business and grow sales.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver an annual strategic account/channel plan that reflects the customer and category and brand objectives
- Manage the account with full P & L responsibility
- To plan and implement promotional plans
- Develop an account branded programme in line with the account plan
- Manage trading terms agreements
You will need to have a background in FMCG and ideally have managed a Top Four grocery Multiple.
My client will also consider candidates from a convenience/wholesale background who are ready to take the next step.
You must be commutable to the head office in Yorkshire.
Competetive Basic plus package.