Sales Manager - Wholesale/Foodservice
Are you passionate about healthy natural foods? Do you have an entrepreneurial attitude?
Our client is an exciting start-up that is passionate about revolutionising how we enjoy natural foods. With their values at the heart of everything they do, our client works directly with farmers cooperatives to ensure they are providing ethically sourced products! They started their journey three years ago and have achieved fantastic growth, quickly becoming the top selling product and no.1 brand in their category throughout Europe! Due to this fantastic success they’re now in search of a Wholesale Sales Manager!
- Reporting in the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing, identifying and developing the following sectors:
- Wholesale and Independent Retail
- Managing the international sales and distribution leads.
- Developing strategies to increase distribution in existing accounts to maximise sales.
- Attending trade shows/expos and assisting with new product launches and development.
- 2 or more years’ sales experience within the FMCG sector.
- Experience working with health wholesalers desired.
- A demonstrable ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
- And a passion for delicious, ethically sourced natural foods!
This is a really great opportunity to join an exciting entrepreneurial team operating in a competitive environment!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.