Commercialisation Project Manager
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The purpose of this role is to lead the internal effort to win and flawlessly deliver UK and Dubai commercialisation projects for a strategic Industrial customer. These include launches of both new products and revised products. The products may be manufactured in Haddenham, Dubai or by an external provider and traded via the UK or Dubai.
- Support the UK & Dubai Industrial Commercial Teams in the winning and flawless delivery of commercialisation projects
- Drive commercialisation projects forward through the internal cross functions (e.g. Product/Packaging Development, Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations, Technical, Finance).
- Keep the UK & Dubai Industrial Commercial Teams informed of progress and aware of any major issues.
- Maintain project data, which supports the progression of the projects and the S&OP process.
- Approve cancel/supersede workflows.
- Co-ordinate the artwork approval process.
- Support the Commercialisation Programme Manager to ensure that the Industrial commercialisation process and accountabilities are well understood within the functions and that the organisation is aligned to deliver executional excellence.
- Previous experience in a Commercial or Supply Chain/Operations function within an FMCG or related environment, with a good understanding of the commercialisation process, from brief through to launch.
- Several years of project management experience, leading cross-functional teams
- Able to progress a wide range of projects in a structured way, without losing attention to detail.
- Able to handle a large number of projects at a time.
- Leads projects in a well-organised, co-operative way, with strong attention to detail.
- Able to gain alignment with and support from internal stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills and the ability to network the organisation effectively.
- Clear communication and ability to influence at all management levels.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.3 billion in annual sales in 2015, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,600 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.