Account Manager - Premium Beverages
A small luxury beverages company is seeking a confident, independent, and dedicated individual who has previous experience in managing premium customer accounts.
The ideal candidate would be:
- dynamic, engaging and well presented
- experienced in selling food or drink into the HoReCa channel. Luxury product experience would be advantageous
- commercially aware, organized and thorough
- have a strong focus on customer relationships, retention and loyalty
- zealous about excellent customer service
- empathetic with an ability to deal with any issues that arise
- keenly interested in developments and movement within the Food & Beverage industry
- confident to present to a room full of people and win their support
The role of account manager includes these key areas:
- Support the Sales Director in executing the sales and account management plan
- Managing fine dining, 5* Hotels, Independent cafés and restaurant groups
- Preparing and executing strategic account management plans for customer retention, growth and effectively identifying opportunities within accounts.
- Effective communication with all departments including logistics, stock control, sales, finance and marketing
- Product development projects
- Responsible for ensuring all sales and marketing documents are up to date
- Ensuring the CRM systems are up-to-date.
- Creating tailored proposals showcasing our skills and business ethics
- Hostingtastings for potential customers.
- Hosting training sessions for existing customers
- Involvement in social media content in accordance with the overall social media strategy.
- Editorial Content for the website - blog posts and maintenance of sales platforms
- Organizing and managing events with existing customers
- You will report to the Sales director and provide weekly/monthly updates
This company really is the category leader. The culture is fun and fast moving so if you believe that you have all the relevant skills and experience, please contact us.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.