International Sales Manager
Our client are a market leading producer of niche products used by both consumers and academics. They are seeking to recruit an International Sales Manager to manage a large network of distributors across Europe and Asia
Our client have recently restructured their commercial division, creating a new position of International Sales Manager. They are a well established, stable business based near Warrington with a loyal client base and excellent career prospects.
Their long serving team offer a supportive environment along with flexible working.
The role will include responsibility for commercial relationships through the management of the distributor network as well as significant participation in its restructure in order to enhance revenue.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be a key, dynamic member of the global team and is expected to work closely with other functions within a tight knit group.
The role will be based in the UK although significant travel will be required particularly to Asia
Job Remit & Responsibilities
- Account management of a portfolio of international distributors, with an agreed prioritisation based on size / importance
- Achievement of the P&L budget in the defined accounts.
- Advancement & support for implementation of marketing initiatives throughout the distributor network
- Primary interface with UK retailer & academic accounts
- Key participant in the implementation of a restructure of the global distributor network in order to drive revenue growth and address future business requirements.
- Close engagement with the marketing and communications teams to ensure a consistent understand of / engagement with each account.
As International Sales Manager you will be expected to demonstrate;
- 5 years experience of within an export role, with particular focus on engagement with international distributors (especially in Asia)
- Ability to and prior experience of negotiating contracts across a range of cultures
- Ability to communicate with gravitas to board level
- An ability to manage and prioritise work at both a strategic and day-to-day activity level.
- Extensive international travel experience.
- Qualified to degree level
- Ideally fluent in at least one additional language.
- Organised, self motivated with high energy
- Clean driving license
Up to £45,000 depending on experience plus package