Key Account Manager/National Account Manager
Key Account Manager/National Account Manager
*** £38,000 £45,000 - Competitive Package and Bonus Scheme ***
Are you a specialist Account Manager with extensive experience within the FMCG industry? If you are looking to take that next step into development retail specialism then this could be the opportunity for you! You may not be looking, but this is an opportunity too good to miss.
With a generous package and great opportunities for career progression, this opportunity would suit an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in the career.
Key Purpose Statement
Working with one of the most reputable organisations in the industry, we looking to bring on board a talented and driven individual to take full responsibility for the development retail side of the business. As an integral position for the business, this role will take responsibility for developing, managing and sustaining the growth of their portfolio within the Cash and Carry channel, becoming the central team figure within this category.
Responsible for driving forward volume and achieving revenue targets, you will remain aware of your competitors, whilst maintaining a determination to win. Customer contact will be essential to achieving this, the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships being an essential asset. Furthermore, your ability to evaluate performance and produce forecasts will be fundamental to increasing accessibility and availability of the product and therefore overall profit. In achieving this, you will be joining at a very exciting time for the company, with the opportunity to be a big part of their ongoing success story.
Falling under the umbrella of a global leader in the beverage category, this iconic brand is unlike no other, with a provenance stretching back many years. With over two decades of success of bringing value back into the category, this brand now acts as a market leader in its industry.
This well-established company consists of a highly energised, talented culture of individuals, with unparalleled options to progress. The company is the hallmark of quality within the industry and you could be a part of it! The success of the brand and overall business offers a great sense of stability and opportunity to grow and advance your career in a variety of directions.
- Experience working with premium brands, ensuring accurate distribution and brand execution (premium alcohol brand beneficial)
- Educated to a graduate level – Ideal although not essential
- Previous New Business, Customer Management and Retail experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit!
- A strong background of hitting or exceeding targets
- Understanding of a premium brand and what this entails from a sales perspective
- Must understand the importance of working in a team and building strong and trusting relationships with colleagues
- This role is all about fulfilling the potential of the wholesale accounts (Booker, Bestway, Today’s) by networking throughout including the Retail and Catering side of the business
- Develop and implement joint annual business plans with customers in line with the business and brand strategies
- Responsible for the development, execution and evaluation of commercial plans
- Understand how to leverage the point of purchase drivers – Distribution, Price, Merchandising and Promotions to optimise sales
- Able to analyse market and customer data and create compelling Brand and category stories
- Pioneer new Customers
- Strong commercial acumen, high energy and knows how to get the best out of people.
- Embraces and is excited by constant change and being part of a small but highly capable team that is building a business together
- Accurately forecast volume, value & margin.
- High integrity and always delivers; always looking to create value
- Ensure you are working to an enterprise wide approach and within a structured pricing platform
- Full ownership of sales out relationship, analysing data and insight to shape future activity
The Ideal Candidate:
- Someone who connects with people with ease and who understands the importance of growing and maintaining strong client relationships which will lead them to having a long lasting and strong portfolio
- The ability to take initiative
- Demonstrate ability to target spend within customer portfolio to maximise ROI
- Someone who is passionate and focused with a keen drive and energy
- Someone who goes above and beyond to secure new business
- Someone with a strong personality and the drive to succeed
- Someone with Customer Management & New Business experience
- Must be able to work well independently and organise their time efficiently to get the best outcome
To apply or learn more about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Caselton Clark are acting as the retained exclusive consultancy for this position.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Recruitment Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.