Key Account Manager
Our client is a leading provider of electric vehicle charging points. They currently going through rapid expansion, doubling their turnover last year and on track to do the same for the next 2 years to come!
Join at a pivotal time in a position with great potential for future leadership and sales success.
Located in the City of London, my client is leading the way in their market, providing car charging points for electric cars. But they don't stop there, their business model has integrated data insights to firm up relationships with their tier one clients.
If you are looking for an edgy and innovative company poised for great things then look no further.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing new relationships with prospective strategic customers in order to drive revenue & growth.
- Negotiating deals and contracts.
- Networking with, and presenting to senior management across the industry.
- Working with the marketing team to define optimal solutions and marketing within the channel.
- Acting as the liaison between customers & internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met.
- Ensuring you are up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales.
- Reporting directly to division head on forecasting, growth & necessary channel performance.
The successful Key Account Manager will have:
- Minimum 4 years Business Development/Key Account Management experience.
- Ideally sold into Retail/Leisure/Logistics sectors.
- Ability to pitch to board/head office level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven track record of sales.
The successful Key Account Manager will receive:
- £40-45k basic.
- Realistic OTE of another £15k.
- Flexible working, awesome energetic office space, relaxed dress unless visiting clients.
- Great social scene complete with a fully stocked fridge full of beer.