Commercial Manager - Sainburys & Aldi | Own-Label | South Lincs or London
Paul Nyman Consultancy are working with a major chilled food business to recruit a Commercial Manager on Sainsburys and Aldi.
About the Business
As a leading manufacturer within a number of chilled categories, our client is often charged with driving the category agenda with their customers and sits at the forefront of innovation. Operating across a number of constantly evolving product areas, the business puts NPD and cross functional working at the centre of everything they do.
About the Role
As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for leading the strategic relationship with both Sainsburys and Aldi, 2 major accounts for the business. You will have full ownership of a significant P&L for both accounts and be charged with working in a mutually beneficial partnership with the retailers and take a category led approach to growth. The position itself will be supported by a direct report who will support in some of the day to day running of the account.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a chilled food environment in an Account/Commercial management
- This experience will be from one or more of the top 6 retail customers
- You will be able to pull together, commercial, category and NPD input to deliver creative solutions for the customer and be comfortable operating cross functionally
- Culturally you will be a team player who can work in what is an unashamedly fast paced environment that will require dynamism and entrepreneurialism in equal measure
- This role can be office based in South Lincolnshire or London with regular, weekly UK wide travel
About the Opportunity
As a leader within their field and forming part of a major multi-national food group, the opportunities that our client can offer a successful individual are significant.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.