National Account Manager - Sports
National Account Manager- Sports Brand
Our Client is an enthusiastic and dynamic company with more than 15 years experience in the market. They are a leading producer of sports clothing and accessories, having built strong relationships with major high street retailers. They are looking for someone who is driven and ambitious to manage new and existing accounts across different ranges. If you would like the opportunity to join this rapidly growing company then please read below.
As the successful National Account Manager you will inherit a portfolio of accounts that you will need to grow and develop as well as identifying new commercial opportunities in the retail sector to ensure successful long term relationships. You will be responsible for building strong partnerships across a variety of accounts to shape and develop joint business strategies to drive sales and profit, increase market share and enhance each brand's image.
The successful National Account Manager will:
• Currently hold the position of National Account Manager, National Account Executive, Business Account Manager Customer Account Manager, Sales Manager or equivalent
• Essential that you have experience within a branded FMCG business preferably within the Sports Industry
• Ability to lead and motivate other team members
• Have current experience managing a large National Account
• Broad business knowledge and market understanding
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to negotiate at senior levels
• To be tenacious and results driven
• Degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £50,000 plus benefits package.
This is a home based opportunity but requires access to their head office in the South East.
If you think you could fulfil this profile, please contact Dan at FMCG Executive Network on 01159 841801 or send your CV to Talent@fmcgexecutive.com