Part of a food group employing over 10,000 people in the UK and with a turnover of c£1.5 billion this business is recognised as a supplier of innovative, bespoke, premium quality food products. Our client is the largest supplier in their food category and is currently embarking on a series of widespread changes in order to facilitate further growth.
As part of these changes, an exciting opportunity has arisen within the group to manage key customer relationships. The role will report to the Business Controller and be responsible for up selling current account relationships.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking for their first / second or possibly third FMCG Head Office role.
The successful candidate must:
- Be ambitious and keen to progress in a large food group
- Be on the upward curve of their career
- Have an ability to understand and interpret Technical specifications and data sheets
- Have evidence of an ability to influence cross functionally
- Be numerate and commercially astute
- Have good verbal, written and presentational skills
- Be an effective time manager
- Have good IT skills
- Be based - M40 corridor / West London
If you are interested in hearing more then please send your CV and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 7/14446/7. Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search