Customer Director - Grocery
Passionate about beauty? Aspire to be a part of a significant business that has an infectious entrepreneurial culture, then look no further!
Our client are a global beauty leader, they have a portfolio of world leading brands and due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
As part of this position you will accountable for maximising the P&L performance of your account portfolio by exceeding the revenue and profit targets set. As the Customer Director you will provide the vision and leadership to motivate, inspire internal teams along with external customers. You will work cross functionally to create and invest for the growth strategy that includes all elements of the customer requirements. You will have a large team of direct reports, so a large part of this role will be leading and coaching the team to ensure best in class performance!
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Head of or Account Director level
- Significant commercial experience within an FMCG environment
- Exceptional selling and negotiation skills with the ability to pass your own knowledge to the wider team
- Experience of expanding a team due to business growth
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124. .