SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – RETAIL
Senior Account Manager – Retail
c.£50,000 depending on experience, 26 days holiday, company car / car allowance, pension, bonus and BUPA medical cover
As Senior National Account Manager you will be joining a £150million fresh produce business based in Cambridgeshire. Following continued year on year growth with the chosen account, there is now a requirement for a Senior Account Manager to join the organisations already high performing commercial team.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing a large dynamic national account.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 3 years’ experience working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager within the chilled food industry. In addition you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more retail accounts.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.