Head of Sales & Marketing
Michael Page are delighted to be working on a retained and exclusive basis with a Scottish Consumer Goods business to recruit their Head of Sales & Marketing.
You will be responsible for leading high performing teams across Sales, Marketing and Product Development.
My client is a growing Consumer Goods branded and own label manufacturer. Their customer base is made up of multiple retailers, independent retailers, multiple grocers, e-commerce, hospitality and export.
As part of the management team, the Head of Sales & Marketing will lead the strategic development and operational delivery of the business across multiple routes to market. You will be responsible for the leadership of the Sales, Marketing and Product Development team.
As Head of Sales & Marketing, the successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of sustainable sales growth and profitability.
- Proven track record managing multiple grocers/retailers within branded and/or own label.
- Experience of multiple routes to market within the fast moving FMCG marketplace.
- People management experience with the ability to lead high performing teams, whilst developing team members and inspiring them to succeed.
- Thorough working knowledge of P&L.
- Experience of a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of export would also be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to manage relationships at a senior level.
- Ability to develop and deliver successful strategy and plans.
- Ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously, establish priorities and deal with distractions.
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and draw insightful conclusions.
- IT literate with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Entrepreneurial flare.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and results driven.
- Commutable to Glasgow area on a daily basis.
Up to £45k basic salary DOE + bonus + benefits package