Artwork Project Manager
We are looking for a highly creative and dynamic Artwork Project Manager to work directly with the Marketing Director for a Manchester based, family ran business which specialises in small ranges of housewares, crafts, pet and personal care for the general consumer market and supplying into the discounters and wholesale channels.
As a business they are experiencing great growth and are expecting to have a £30Million increase in turnover over the next 5 years.
Their aim as a business is to provide the highest quality goods at the most competitive prices.
The main purpose of this role is to co-ordinate various design, artwork and marketing activities across the business to ensure the efficient delivery of product strategy.
Key responsibilities of this role -
- Follow, maintain and manage the artwork process to ensure accurate and timely brand and private label artwork
- Ensure all artwork and associated requirements are archived according to company protocol, effectively maintaining a directory of artworks and cutter guides
- Effectively brief artwork and deadlines into the design team
- Attend internal meetings with NPD and Commercial teams to develop product ideas, gather information and review artwork projects
- Produce sample mock ups, sales presenters, catalogues in line with deadlines and requirements
- Experience of the creation and delivery of content for social media channels
The successful candidate would have a proven artwork and labelling background within an FMCG business and hold excellent project management and time management skills.
To have a creative flair and a meticulous attention to detail would be key; also to be a confident presenter with an excellent communication style would make you stand out from the crowd.
Please apply, with an up to date CV to: email@example.com