MIS Data Analyst
MIS Data Analyst
Enterprise House, Ashford
We have an opportunity for a MIS Data Analyst within the Product Supply Data team based at Enterprise House. This role sits within the MIS data team that provides several functions to the Brakes supply chain, including invoicing, new line product data setup in various MRP systems and product master data maintenance.
The principle purpose of the role is, but not limited to:
- Perform data checks and validation of existing data and action results from reports accordingly.
- Respond to queries coming into the team, resolve any issues and respond accordingly and within agreed timeframes.
- Perform mass updates to material master data as required.
- Develop additional tools and data checks to resolve ongoing issues that may be present.
- New Product line setup in SAP.
- Manage new line data setup requests in line with established priorities.
This position requires a high degree of accuracy and analysis of relevant information coming from both external and internal sources. The building of one to one relationships is required in order to ensure that any relevant financial processes and services provided externally or internally are suitably completed in a timely and efficient manner.
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate the ability to quickly understand different ERP systems and the effects data changes have on the system.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Logical with a methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
- The ability to quickly understand complex data themes.
- Good computer literacy with proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Some exposure to MS Access, with a basic understanding of creating queries on MS Access.
- Proven data keying accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of using an MRP system such as SAP or Concerto (although training will be given).
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to really excel and deliver both business and personnel success within the Supply Chain MIS Data team.