Senior National Account Manager - Tesco
Senior National Account Manager – Tesco
Basic Salary Circa: Up to £60,000 + 14% Bonus + Company Car + Private Healthcare + Pension
As global leaders in personal care, my client are at the forefront of consumer goods innovation and are continually improving their portfolio of industry leading brands. With their brands being an indispensable part of life for over a quarter of the world every day and a $20bn turnover, they can offer some of the best training and development opportunities on the global market. With motivated, enthusiastic and passionate teams, they take great pride in their consistent levels of employee satisfaction and retention. This is far more than just a job, this is an exciting career opportunity.
As a result of another successful year, my client have the opportunity to take on a SNAM/ambitious NAM with responsibility for Tesco account.
- Responsible for full P&L and pro-active development of winning customer relationships and negotiating directly at Head Office level.
- Leading a team of 3 across your account portfolio – although extensive leadership training will be given if required.
- Creation and management of Joint Business Plans so as to deliver and sustain market share in your assigned channel.
- Effective range portfolio management to optimise UK business plan.
- Planning, forecasting and evaluating promotions.
- Collaboration with internal and external business functions, including category, marketing, planning and logistic departments.
- Achieving Brand and Category business goals.
- Ideally 2-4 years’ experience in FMCG in a National Account or closely related field.
- Tesco account experience would be ideal but not essential, however extensive major multiple customer facing experience is a prerequisite.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability is vital, along with extensive P&L experience.
- Management experience is not a pre-requisite as industry leading training and development will be provided if necessary.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a sales/marketing or business focused degree.
- Proactive, confident and highly collaborative with strong influencing and leadership skills.
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Time management and project management skills coupled with the ability to influence others where necessary
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details