Supply Chain Collaboration Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Collaboration Manager to join a leading FMCG business with globally recognisable brands. You will be in a customer facing role managing our client's grocery customers ensuring an exceptional level of service.
Collaboration Manager responsibilities:
- Optimising order management and 3pl delivery by building excellent relationships with the customer, sales team and logistics provider.
- Managing supply of products into the customer with full visibility of forecasts to ensure delivery in line with agreed plans.
- Working with wider supply team and logistics provider to manage customer volumes to ensure potential issues are identified and dealt with efficiently.
- Ensuring effective customer order management and achieving customer service targets.
- Regular meetings with the grocery customers to help maintain a proactive relationship.
To be a successful Collaboration Manager:
- Extensive supply chain experience in an FMCG setting with exposure to demand planning and 3PLs.
- Customer facing experience with experience on the supermarkets essential
- Ability to effectively flex you communication style
- Highly analytical and an excellent problem solver.
This is a great opportunity to join an FMCG business going through a period of change and growth in a customer facing role. If you have excellent customer service skills in a supply chain setting please send your CV to Lime Talent today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.