National Account Manager (On Trade)
My client now has a vacancy for a National Account Manager (On Trade) to join their team. This is a home based role anywhere in the UK.
My client is a multinational drinks business.
The National Account Manager (On Trade) will be responsible for managing national customers at HO level throughout the UK. These accounts are made up of national hotel and restaurant chains and pub groups.
The successful National Account Manager (On Trade) will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record within the On Trade, ideally managing hotel and restaurant chains and/or pub groups at national level.
- Thorough working knowledge of the FMCG drinks industry already would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisations both internally and externally.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience of dealing and negotiating with buyers.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Please note: this is a home based role which can be based anywhere in the UK, however, candidates must be flexible to travel frequently when required to a Central Belt Scotland head office.
Competitive basic salary on offer with full benefits package.