National Accounts Manager
Job title: National Accounts Manager
Salary: c£40,000 plus 20% bonus, company car and benefits
Sector: FMCG non-food
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: NH/18658
- NAM role with brand leading British manufacturer.
- Fully responsible for a portfolio of major UK retail accounts.
- Dynamic business with excellent long term potential.
The National Account Manager role:
- Commercially responsible for a portfolio of retail accounts including Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Wilkinsons and Halfords.
- A key role within a high performing team requiring high levels of communication, team work and forecasting.
- Developing excellent internal and external networks are essential.
- Writing and delivering joint business plans by account that achieve sales and profit goals.
- Drive category management initiatives and best practice.
- Implement promotions in order to respond to market challenges and opportunities.
The National Account Manager:
Living within one hour of Birmingham (eg. West Midlands, Warwickshire, Northants, Leicestershire, Staffordshire) we are looking for an experienced key account manager or national account manager who can perform in this high profile role. Suitable candidates will have the following profile:
- Graduate level education
- Highly numerate and literate with a high level of IT competence
- At least 3 years of experience managing key or national accounts
- Understanding of category management principles
- A track record that demonstrates a positive contribution to past employers
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly engaging team player with great people skills
- Great products, strong brands an excellent commercial team have resulted in many years of market leadership
- Full ownership of their supply chain with most products being manufactured in UK factories
- Distribution to all areas of the UK retail trade and a Queens Award for Export and many manufacturing awards
- High calibre sales and marketing team with fantastic skills base
- Great opportunity for career advancement
A basic salary to £41000 plus 20% bonus, fully expensed company car, pension contribution, healthcare plan, lilfe assurance, mobile, laptop and 25 days paid holiday.
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030