Commercial Manager, North Lincs
Senior Relationship Manager required for top four retail customer within contemporary foodie business.
It's a Commercial Manager role with a food business and it won't suit everyone but with a prestigious brand and innovative private label products for retail and food service it could be perfect for you!
Either you will have already proven your commercial skills in private label food business and have the long-term vision for branded relationship management OR you have worked with top four but looking to take greater account ownership and move in to a senior Commercial Manager position.
Trying to avoid cliché and general sales points, this business is thriving, they experienced stable yet highly profitable growth within both private label and their enviable branded products and with genuine long-term strategy in mind. They have streamlined their grocery retail account base to do what they do best with a win-win outcome.
What's in it for you?
- More than just financial gain you will be managing one of the business largest accounts with full autonomy
- There is a long-term opportunity for leadership and people management
- You will be working in an exciting and innovative environment that genuinely embraces ambition and passion
- Also it's a lovely brand that you will recognise
The inevitable requirement
- You will be Ambitious and driven with a proactive approach to retail engagement
- You will be passionate about food and ingredients
- Top 4 retail experience is a must with a preference for recent working knowledge of Morrison's
Location is key - you will be based within in North Lincolnshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire or Humberside.
We understand that you may not have updated your CV yet and you may want to know more so please feel free to give me a call and discuss directly.
REF. AJT893731 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778