Are you a Marketing specialist with a keen interest in working with a premium global organisation? With one of the most successful teams in the category, this strong and reputable team requires an experienced Marketing Manager to lead creative and strategic plans across all communication platforms. As well as displaying a variety of unique and growing brands, this company exploits an ardent approach to their team of employees, developing their people just as passionately as their ever-evolving brands.
They are looking to bring on a Marketing Manager to look after one of the key brands within their award-winning portfolio. With a fantastic salary and growing responsibilities, this role stands out from other positions in the market place! If progression and industry credibility is what you are looking for, this is the role for you!
Our Client is a premium, global drinks company with a prolific and highly regarded presence within the FMCG industry. They have seen continual growth year-on-year thanks to the success of their premium portfolio and their focus on increasing client and customer enthusiasm and desire for their products.
This business has seen consistent double digit growth due to the continuous high demand for their premium brands. Therefore, this opportunity provides a superb development platform, as future opportunities within the business will no doubt present themselves. Renowned within the industry for its development and training, there is huge scope for individual growth potential.
We are looking for someone who can support the Brand director in transitioning and developing the Marketing strategy across the entire organisation! Collaborating with colleagues, you will deliver a commercially successful and sustainable plan to effectively represent the brand across the UK. You will use internal and external resources to develop activation plans, key objectives and KPI’s to underpin the overall strategy. With P&L accountability, it will be your responsibility to implement plans and ensure correct action is taken as and when required.
Do you have?
- Full P&L and commercial marketing experience
- Credible experience in a Marketing or Branding role with a premium drinks company
- A strong desire to succeed and implement action plans to secure results
- An excellent understanding of best practise Marketing Principles
Working with this iconic global brand, the key responsibilities are:
- You will be key in leading and facilitating the development of the marketing plans alongside key annual budgets
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure the marketing strategy aligns with relevant data from local markets
- With the effective outline, you will manage the high-quality implementation of these plans, ensuring a timely and effective approach to accurately represent the brand
- Ensure the company receives ROI and an accurate forecast for the future
- Manage agency output to ensure the development and delivery of relevant advertising and communication materials
To apply or learn more, please use the link or send your CV to email@example.com or call on 020 7559 6700
*** If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme ***
Caselton Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG Drinks industry from Graduate to Director Level. We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally. Please visit our website www.caselton-clark.co.uk