National Account Executive - Convenience & Wholesale
National Account Executive – Convenience & Wholesale
- £30,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary
- Lucrative Bonus Structure
- Car Allowance/Company Car
- Pension Scheme
About our Client:
Our client is a well-established and recognised brand operating within the food and ingredients sector. With a continued focus on value for money, product innovation and enhancement, this business is committed to long term and sustained relationships with their customers and suppliers. With growth plans they now have a requirement for a National Account Executive to join the business, managing the entire product portfolio.
The key purpose of this role is to develop existing business across the agreed portfolio of accounts, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s & Morrison’s. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
About the Role:
- Maximising sales by identifying and securing all possible profitable opportunities and grow them to their full potential.
- Acting as the main contact in all areas of key wholesale accounts.
- Developing category plans and advancing the business plan in conjunction with the customer account to include any promotional activity.
- Understanding all areas of the business that impact upon sales and influence these to deliver forecasted requirements.
- Ensuring all customer needs and plans are met in line with the business and the business strategy.
The role requires at least 2 years account management experience, working within a fast paced FMCG environment. In addition it is desirable that you have worked within a branded/own label food environment, however all those who don’t have branded/own label ambient food experience will be considered.
- Understanding of sales vs forecast on daily basis and understanding performance.
- Customer profit, promotional strategy and trade spend.
- Relationship building.
- Planning and forecasting.
- Analytical skills.
- Conversant with all Microsoft Office programmes for pricing models, planning, tracking, forecasting and preparing presentations.
- Head Office experience.
- P&L responsibility in the wholesale, convenience, grocery, impulse or foodservice channel.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated National Account Executive, who wishes to be part of an innovative, growing and exciting organisation.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Contact Sarah for more information on 07736287286 / firstname.lastname@example.org