National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager will be dedicated to growing the Grocery & Retail sector to further enhance my client's leading presence in the UK.
Our client are a leading provider of consumer durable products in the UK with a strong heritage in product development and knowledge to suit ever-changing market needs.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this position as National Account Manager will manage a portfolio of the company's major national accounts across the Grocery & Retail channel.
- Translate strategy into action with Accounts
- Negotiate trading terms
- Maximise gross sales, volume and gross margin with Accounts.
- Maximise distribution, presentation, visibility and promotional effectiveness of the brands across account portfolio
- Cross functional working across sales and marketing to develop most effective account plan
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in Accounts to maximise short and long term profit potential
A National Account Manager who wants to develop a long-standing career within a leading consumer business. We would require candidates to be from the West Midlands region (or commutable).
Skills and Technical Requirements:
- Solid Account Management experience within the Durable market (Ideally Garden/Outdoor)
- Strong Selling and Negotiating Skills
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting skills
- Promotional planning & forecasting. Along with the experience of improving
- Promotional return on investment
- Experience of launching NPD to market
- The ability to develop and grow categories
- Developing long term customer partnerships
- Cross functional working - external & internal
Competitive package and opportunities to progress within a UK leading business.