Recruitment Consultant (Consumer / FMCG Sector)
Nigel Wright has nearly three decades of expertise in professional recruitment and a network of offices spanning Europe. Our enviable portfolio of local and global clients choose Nigel Wright because they receive consistent excellent service and a genuine collaborative approach, and our individual teams focus on specific disciplines, sectors and locations ensuring our clients and candidates always work with experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
The role will involve:
• Identifying, developing and managing both new and existing client relationships; face to face and over the telephone within the consumer and FMCG sector.
• Presenting Nigel Wright’s services and selling our benefits; including negotiating fees.
• Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle in a timely fashion; from taking the job brief, identifying and interviewing suitable candidates to presenting your short list and negotiating offers.
• Using your sector expertise to come up with creative solutions for your client’s recruitment needs.
• Networking within your market and developing relationships with existing and new contacts.
• Working autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously, shaping your own diary.
• Based in our Newcastle office you will look after clients in the North/Midlands area of the country.
To be successful:
• We look for individuals with extensive consumer sector experience from within one of our key recruiting areas e.g. food & drink, health & beauty, DIY, FMCG or retail. You will have a proven track record of achieving targets and delivering results within a competitive market.
• Alternatively, you will be a successful recruitment consultant from either a sales, marketing, supply chain, procurement or manufacturing discipline.
• Early non-academic achievement
• The talent of hard work
• Personable, interested and interesting
• Teachable, with a willingness to learn and an ability to accumulate knowledge
• The “will” to win and see tasks through to completion, even when the going gets tough
• A sense of fun
These attributes coupled with outstanding communication and organisational skills and a strong work ethic are essential.
The benefits and rewards:
• Working with likeminded people in a professional and supportive environment with unlimited career opportunities and a brand you will be proud to represent.
• One of the best remuneration packages within the industry, including a competitive basic salary, an achievable uncapped commission structure, company pension and 25 days holiday.