National Account Manager –North
Title: National Account Manager –North
Region: Mids – North
Salary: £40,000-45,000 + bonus (DOE)
Sector: Catering Equipment & Disposables
Our client is a leading manufacturer of disposables and tableware to the Hospitality and Catering sector. They are an SME that has achieved considerable success through delivery of excellent customer service and the ability to adapt bespoke creative solutions for their customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their next step and secure a National Account Manager position, perhaps you are currently a KAM or Junior NAM and looking for a new challenge.
You will be required to grow sales through a portfolio of distribution accounts around the North of the country. You should forge strong working relationships with both the purchasing and sales teams and keep them apprised of any promotions, new products etc. as well as delivering product training where required.
You will also be expected to engage with end users to promote the Company and its range of high quality products in order to secure sales which can then be directed through your distribution clients.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
- Proven track record of sales in to the catering and hospitality sector
- Experience of having managed Key Accounts
- Proven success in having grown sales through distribution partners
- Creative thinker who is able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organization skills including report writing and maintaining thorough records and activity logs using the Company’s CRM system.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.