FOODSERVICE CONTROLLER – HEALTH FOODS
Foodservice Controller – Health Foods
Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Our client are a leading business within both the UK and International health food markets, and have grown significantly since they were founded around a decade ago. Revenue currently stands at c.£40M and the company now accounts for an impressive segment of the market. Entering the category early, long before many of the major manufactures in the UK, has allowed them to consistently be at the forefront of innovation and the latest trends, creating an extremely high quality product portfolio.
The business has been on a very successful journey, focusing on the major multiples across both branded and private label, however, they are now embarking on a new period of strategic growth. This will involve exiting private label to fully focus on the brand, and to break into the ever growing foodservice market. As a result, they are looking for a high performing Foodservice Controller to join their team and spearhead this growth.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be tasked with developing the Foodservice business specifically within End User accounts. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading (foodservice) strategy development, gaining buy in at all levels and across all functions within the business
- Focusing on gaining new end user customers, developing a tight, scalable product offering
- Developing a business case to take the business into new channels within Foodservice, ensuring the business is set up to serve the sector well
- Focusing on extending distribution to new wholesalers (via a distribution partner) and launching new products to market
- Extending distribution to new manufacturers through tender processes
- Working in close partnership with leading end user customers to create new bespoke product ranges tailored to their needs
- Exploring international opportunities
To be considered for this unique and exciting opportunity, you must be well-established within the End User channel and have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of developing and executing strategy within the sector, and have a full understanding of the food manufacturing industry. It is essential you are able to drive change and have the ability to influence at a senior level. International travel will be required.
Please apply below or call Heather Baylis on 0113 2054970 for more information.