Product Manager - Chilled Foods
Product Manager – Chilled Food
Based: West Midlands
Basic Salary Circa: £30,000 - £35,000 + Package
My client is an industry leader delivering quality fresh and convenience food solutions to the UK retail and food service sectors. As one of the largest privately owned businesses they are at the forefront of chilled food innovation and leaders in the categories they operate in. Due to recent growth, they have created an opportunity for a Product Manager to join their commercial team to support the development and launch of all key product areas.
- You will be responsible for the development and successful launch of all key product areas for your nominated customers and categories.
- Working closely with the Category and Commercial Teams to ensure key ranges meet customer requirements, align with consumer buying trends, and can be delivered to a high standard within budget and set timeframes.
- Identify and maintain key relationships across the Supply Chain (internal and external) to optimise your ability to effectively manage the product development delivery process.
- Maintain up to date market and category knowledge of the retail and foodservice markets.
- Consistently meet customer briefs to the agreed standard, working cross functionally with NPD, marketing, supply chain and commercial teams.
- Experience in developing and launching new products with retail and food service customers.
- A recognised qualification in Food Sciences or related subject areas.
- Managing critical paths and coordinating internal departments to ensure successful product launches.
- Knowledge of the functional characteristics of food ingredients.
- Have a thorough understanding of the product development process from concept through to launch with previous experience of adherence to Retailers NPD systems.
- Able to get the best out of the people you work with.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Computer literate.
- Methodical in approach, able to ascertain clear requirements from stakeholders
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
If you are an ambitious and career-driven individual then please apply by sending your updated CV and package details