Senior Brand Manager - Leading Global FMCG business
My client is an extremely well known food manufacturer with a range of category leading, high profile brands. This is a really exciting opportunity to lead the strategic development and management of the brands across the UK and Europe and implementation of the innovation pipeline for the brand and communications campaigns associated with this.
This role will be one of the highest profiles in the business and is integral to the brands annual volume and profit targets. We are looking for experienced Senior Brand Managers with a good track record of developing and leading strategies from the front, who are highly commercially and strategic. You will be hungry to progress quickly and be passionate about your own career development.
- Creation and development of the 3 – 5 year strategic marketing plan and innovation pipeline.
- Lead the UK strategy for the brand.
- Implementation of NPD initiatives through to successful launch via the stage and gate process and optimising all elements of the marketing mix.
- Creation and execution of the communications plans in the UK.
- Project management touching on initial consumer research, strategic mix, packaging and communications.
- Creation and execution of the UK digital strategy.
- Previous experience, preferably at Senior Brand Manager Level from a branded food manufacturing background.
- Commercially astute.
- Previous P & L responsibility and analysis.
- Experience of developing and leading an innovation pipeline and track record of NPD delivery to launch.
- Educated to degree level and with an appropriate Marketing qualification.
- Creative, analytical and numerate.
- Good formal and informal communication skills.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Demonstrable Project Management skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Development of communications campaigns.
If you feel that this role is for you, please apply with an up to date CV to: