Regional Sales Manager - North
Title: Regional Sales Manager - North
Region: Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester
Sector: Aftersales Equipment Servicing
An excellent opportunity to join a progressive business.
A market leading national provider of servicing and maintenance of catering equipment is looking for a driven and professional sales person who thrives in a fast-paced KPI-orientated environment.
A competitive salary is coupled with the opportunity for career progression within this growing business.
You will be responsible for selling service and maintenance contracts to clients within the foodservice and hospitality market. There is a mix of sales growth through account management of existing customers as well as generating new business by winning new clients. This is a field based role covering the Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester areas.
To be considered for the role you must be able to display the following:
- Proven consistent achievement of KPI’s in a field sales role
- Ideally you will have experience of selling service & maintenance contracts
- Experience of selling to foodservice and hospitality clients is an advantage
- You should be familiar with aftermarket sales principles
- You will be driven and professional and should be comfortable with both account management and new business development.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.