QV FOODS - Fast Track Route to NAM
Commercial Executive – Office based: Holbeach, Lincolnshire
Are you frustrated at the lack of career progression in your current role?
Are you capable of more and ambitious to progress your career but frustrated in your current business?
Do you want to progress to a fully autonomous NAM role within 12 - 18 months?
We are looking for ambitious candidates who will move quickly from this key National Account support role to take on full responsibility for managing their own portfolio of major multiple customers in the next year or two.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the fresh and prepared produce market.
Ideally with 18 – 24 months experience in an added value fresh foods market or FMCG sales, this is a great step into National Accounts and an opportunity to develop and progress your career into more senior roles.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the role provides a support function to the wider Commercial, NPD and Technical teams.
You will gain hands on experience dealing with key customers in retail and out of home including Asda, Morrisons, Aldi, LIDL and a selection of Food Service customers.
Key Elements of Role
- Take responsibility for all Fresh Prepared Commercial related daily tasks.
- Be the key office contact for all commercial related matters (internal and external)
- Build a close working relationship with the wider QV Fresh Prepared team (NPD, Procurement, Finance, Supply Chain) to deliver best in class customer service
- Manage the Fresh Prepared Commercial Forecast and communicate in a timely manner all changes
- Support the Development of a Branded Portfolio of products to accelerate the Business Unit’s growth
- Support the Commercial Team in building business plans by customer in consultation with QV internal team and deliver the objectives therein
- Develop full understanding of market place and category performance to identify opportunities and threats
- Work closely with the QV development and technical teams through the whole development process, from consumer insights, market analysis, blue sky, product development, customer submission, and delivery. Success is delivering new lines on time, within budget, that grow the sales and profitability of QV and the customer
- Build capability and skill sets to progress career within QV when the opportunities arise.
- The Commercial Executive plays a key role in the development and growth of the company.
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Analytical, being able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- Able to demonstrate awareness and knowledge of route to market.
- A strong communicator, being able to converse with individuals of all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Commercially aware, being able to convey information internally and to customers to suit their needs and requirements.
- High achieving, with a proven record of exceeding targets
- Able to display a demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
If this sounds like you then please apply with CV and remuneration details to Pursuit NHA who are managing the project on an exclusive basis. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you want any more information.