National Account Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a National Account Executive to join a high growth, privately owned food company who produce a number of own label and branded products.
This business has a strong presence across Grocery, wholesale and food service so a candidate with experience across any of these channels will be considered.
The head office is based in the South East, a commutable distance from London.
As a National Account Executive your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Creating and implementing JBP's to ensure all requirements are met.
- Developing strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Maintaining a P&L of your own accounts to drive sales and profitability.
- Managing a range of existing accounts whilst developing new business.
To be successful as a National Account Executive you will be:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Commercially aware with extensive knowledge of the FMCG industry.
- Highly numerate with exceptional negotiation skills.
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills.
- Analytical and a strategic thinker.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Account Executive to work for an ambitious and fast growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.