Digital Brand Manager
Digital Brand Manager
*** £40,000 - £45,000 + Competitive Package and Bonus Scheme ***
South of London
Are you a budding Brand specialist with a keen enthusiasm for digital marketing and progressive media campaigns? Does your FMCG specialism push your creativity and encourage you to develop your skills further? You may not be looking, but this is an opportunity too good to miss.
Working with one of the most reputable organisations in the industry, we are working with our client to bring on board a talented and driven Brand and Campaign Manager to take responsibility for managing one of the most well-known, premium brands in the drinks industry.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager for Brand Communications and have responsibility for delivering the overall brand strategy within Creative and Media including the planning, execution and tracking of numerous brand campaigns.
Key Purpose Statement
Based just outside of London, this role will take responsibility for developing, managing and sustaining their key premium brand and promoting the company’s global position within the market. With a generous package and great opportunities for career progression, this opportunity would suit an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in the career.
Our Client is a premium, global drinks company with a prolific and highly regarded presence within the FMCG industry. With over two decades of success of bringing value back into the its category, this brand now acts as a market leader in its industry. This well-established company consists of a highly energised, talented culture of individuals, with unparalleled options to progress. The company is the hallmark of quality within the industry and you could be a part of it!
- Experience in brand or market managing for an international FMCG company (Premium brands essential)
- Key experience working in a strategic digitally focussed work place
- A proven track record of exceeding targets and delivering extraordinary results
- Understanding of best practise marketing principles and techniques
- The ability to effectively plan media campaigns with strong digital landscape
- Demonstration of ability to communicate on many levels – Equally applying this to brand communications and overall plan
- Able to demonstrate the ability to take global brand strategies and apply them successfully in the market
- Educated to degree level – Prerequisite
- Experience working with premium brand preferred
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Proven experience to deliver extraordinary results
- To manage key agency brand marketing interface (PR, Events, Media, Creative) with a view to fostering exceptional working relationships to ensure successful implementation of these plans.
- Develop, maintain and sustain brands by understanding, anticipating and meeting consumer, shopper and customer needs. To create brand plans that translate the Global positioning into the appropriate consumer and customer activations.
- Ability to use your initiative to push past what is expected of you
- To maximise the effectiveness of the brand plan, maintaining profitability and growth within the speciality segment
- Communicating insights in a compelling way
- Provide compelling leadership of brand activity with UK sales teams and customer marketing teams
- Monitor and manage brand P&L budgets
- Manage stakeholder communication and generate internal enthusiasm for the brand
- Ensure brand equity is continually strengthened through all consumer touch points
- To develop and lead the integrated Brand Communications and Media planning across the managed brand
- Creating inspiring briefs with clear objectives, ensuring deadlines are met on budget, with no compromise in quality of execution
To apply or learn more about this role, please email email@example.com. Caselton Clark are acting as the retained exclusive consultancy for this position.
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is, please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme.
Caselton Clark are FMCG Recruitment Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.