Account Development Manager - Asahi UK
Asahi UK Ltd is the UK and Ireland subsidiary of Asahi Europe Ltd. Asahi UK has responsibility for the development of Asahi Europe’s Super Premium Beer brands across the UK and Ireland. Their brands include Peroni Nastro Azzurro, our Belgian abbey beer St Stefanus, Pilsner Urquell, Kozel, as well as Polish brands Lech and Tyskie.
This premium alcohol brand is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team and drive growth in specified areas. The role entails liaising with the key accounts in the specified territory and using your knowledge and expertise to drive revenue growth, brand awareness and create new business that reflects this premium brand.
Commercially astute, with strong on trade experience, equipped with territory knowledge and a network to boot, this individual will have the tenacity and ambition, to take control of their area to make a name for themselves within this growing business.
We are looking for someone who can deliver increased distribution of the brand across the region by developing key relationships with customers.
Since 2005 in the UK, and 2008 in Ireland, Asahi UK has been marketing and distributing its unique Super Premium Beer portfolio. Through its distribution discipline, supplemented by engaging and innovative marketing activities, Asahi UK is bringing value back into the beer category. We are a values-led organisation with a strong belief in teamwork, empowerment, and the development of our people.
Do you have?
• Experience working for a major FMCG company or drinks specific company.
• A strong background of hitting/exceeding targets.
• Understanding of a premium brand and what this entails from a sales perspective.
• Must understand the importance of working in a team and building strong/ trusting relationships with colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
• Someone who connects with people with ease and who understands the importance of growing and maintaining strong client relationships which will lead them to having a long lasting and strong portfolio.
• Someone who understands the product and can pitch to a client with clarity and confidence.
• A strong personality and the drive to succeed.
• Must be able to work well independently and organise their time efficiently to get the best outcome.
• Take ownership of their territory by identifying opportunity for brand development within strategically important regional accounts
• Create commercial joint business plans with key customers and groups
• Target key accounts to further develop the brand portfolio
• Retain key accounts by building key and significant relationships
• Build strong relationships with Route to Market partners, developing customer activity plans in line with the channel requirements in conjunction with National Account team.
• Create and implement activity plan for key Route to Market customers
• Manage the budget spend through account Trade Investment to ensure cost effectiveness
• Work with the marketing, brand and sales team and share best practice with the RTM’s
• Assist with training and development of the sales team and be an ambassador for the brand at all times
To apply or learn more, please use the link or send your CV to email@example.com
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who is please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme. Caselton-Clark are Head Hunters specialising in FMCG Drinks from Graduate to Director Level.
We work in the following sectors: On Trade, Off Trade, Sales, Business Development, Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Regional Accounts (RAM, KAM), National Accounts (SNAM, NAM & NAE) and Director level positions. Based in central London we work globally. Please visit our website www.caselton-clark.co.uk