Key Account Manager - Midlands - First Step into National Accounts
Key Account Manager
- £30,000 - £33,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Developing national accounts across grocery channel
- Work with Field Sales Director to develop joined up strategy.
- Company Car
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent Development Opportunities
Key Account Manager role for an international business! This is a fantastic opportunity to step up from a field sales role and make your first steps into national accounts.
About the Role:
- You’ll be responsible for developing joint business plans with your accounts in order to develop business growth.
- Work closely with all of your internal key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of your plans.
- You will have responsibility for your own budgets and P&L and will be constantly auditing your own performance against both company and personal targets.
- Responsibility for controlling budgets and your own promotional targets and to work towards the commercial plan with your team and mentors.
- Working with your buyers to achieve excellent customer working relationships and to maximise opportunities by creating cross functional relationships within this customers.
- Constantly looking for additional opportunities, being smart to ad-hoc promotions.
- Keeping up to date with implementation of agreed promotions and marketing.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and/or some previous experience of working with buyers at a local or national level.
- Understanding of how joint business planning works alongside strong category management.
- Proven track record in achieving success in negotiations within your current business.
- Have an understanding of how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role.
- Be able to think strategically with strong planning and forecasting.
- Some understanding of managing your own budgets and P&L.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
For our candidates we are in a position to offer genuine insight and advice, having supported the career progression of thousands of candidates across the UK and Europe. For us, you are not just another applicant but someone who we will guide and represent in an engaging fashion, each and every time.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org