National Account Controller - Healthy Snacking SME
One of the coolest branded healthy snacking brands in the food industry are searching for a National Account Controller to develop the OOH side of the business.
This company has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and have gone from a peripheral player to a category leader for sales volume and innovation. The role is a strategy focused opportunity, so would suit a strong SNAM candidate who would like to transition away from day to day account management and start to focus on developing National Account Executives/Managers whilst setting long term channel objectives.
A culture based business who hire as much on personality/culture fit as they do commercial experience, the office is full with high achievers who are passionate about working in the health foods category.
The OOH Channel for this company includes highstreet, wholesale, foodservice and health food chains.
Key responsibilities of the National Account Controller:
- Lead, motivate, inspire and develop two P&L responsible National Account Executives.
- To create and execute exception business plans for the OOH channel.
- Penetrate customer with depth and breadth of product ranges.
- Work with the category team to deliver first class insights for customer to help devise mutually beneficial joint business plans.
- Working with the Field Sales Manager to help with local activation.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Operating at SNAM level or a high calibre NAM with 3 years FMCG sales experience.
- A strategic thinker.
- Comfortable handling data.
- Managing a team at the moment.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Passionate about health foods.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior National Account Manager or strong NAM to step away from day to day account management into a more strategic role.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.