Job title: Sales Representative
Location: North West – Ideally based in Merseyside/Manchester/Cheshire region
Salary: £30,000 + £6,000 + BMW 3 series + benefits
Sector: Pet accessories
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: AL/18561
- A market leader within pet products
- Great product range with loads of new launches
- Excellent incentives to drive sales achievement
A well-established innovator of pet products, with constant new product development, a great team and first class customer relationships make this well established company a real success story. They have the range, prices and service levels to impress the most demanding retailer buyers across all retail and achieve consistent double digit growth and remain hungry to grow further!
The role of Sales Representative:
Covering the North West from Liverpool to Manchester, down to Cheshire and across to North Wales, you will be calling on c200 retail pet shops and garden centres.
This is an ideal role for a successful Sales Representative seeking an enjoyable, challenging and progressive career move. We are looking for a charismatic and analytical Sales Representative who will:
- Be home based, reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
- 90% developing existing customers.
- Achieve 4-6 quality field sales calls each day.
- Demonstrate determination in achieving sales targets.
- Build strong relationships with retail buyers and owners.
- Be accountable for the achievement of sales and distribution goals.
- Actively participate in UK and European trade shows.
The Sales Representative profile:
We are looking for an exciting sales professional who can bring skills and personality to this role:
- Living in Merseyside, Manchester, Cheshire, North West area.
- At least 5 years of field sales success.
- Ideally with some experience of the pet accessory market.
- Sell using personality, charisma, energy and strong social skills.
- Well organised and disciplined – able to create and work an effective journey plan.
- A modern and IT literate approach to business.
A negotiable basic salary to £30,000 plus quarterly bonus of £1,500, new BMW 3 Series, health and pension schemes, mobile, laptop.
For more information or to apply please contact:
Name Aaron Latta
Telephone 01275 813004
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.