SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – GROCERY MULTIPLES
Senior National Account Manager – Grocery Multiples
£65,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension, bonus and BUPA medical cover
Kent – Office Based
As Senior National Account Manager you will be joining a £150million Fresh Produce business based in Kent. Following to double digit year on year growth within the organisation there is now a requirement for a senior commercial professional to join the businesses already high performing team.
The key purpose of this role is to manage a portfolio of agreed grocery accounts. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing a large dynamic national account.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- To take every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company / customer strategy.
To be considered for this role you will be expected to have at least 3 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager within the fresh produce industry. In addition you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more grocery / 2nd tier accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any Senior National Account Manager who is looking to progress into a commercial leadership role in the near future. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact Clear Edge Search & Selection for further information.