National Account Coordinator
Better Placed are working with a leading food manufacturer in West Yorkshire who are looking for a National Account Co-ordinator to join and support their successful and well-established sales team. This is a rare opportunity to kick start your sales career within FMCG in a well known food company. If you have a strong administrative and analytical background then this could be a great chance for you to take your first step onto your career ladder.
After experiencing significant growth year upon year, our client is looking to add a new addition to their sales function to support the UK account management team with customer administration, performance and forecast management. This role is pivotal to the efficiency of the team and will require a fast thinking individual with a genuine passion for the food industry.
- Work closely with finance to create sales reports for review of internal performance
- Complete all necessary customer administration (e.g. new line forms, liaising with supply chain) within given time frame providing consistently high customer service
- Monitor account/sector forecast and recommend changes to forecast based on changes in business plans with customers
- Coordinate with sales team, marketing and field sales to ensure sales meeting preparation is completed on time
- Assist in preparation of presentations for national account meetings
- Play an active role at the monthly action meeting with objective of achieving sales and market share targets
- Maintain competitor price files
What you will need:
- Graduate calibre
- Good understanding customer management within FMCG
- IT literate (Microsoft Office) and highly numerate.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Understanding and buy-in to company goals and objectives
- Drive / Self-Motivation / Proactive / "Can Do "mentality.
- Team worker
- Passionate about food
- Eagerness to challenge and be challenged in all aspects
A good understanding of a commercial environment within FMCG will benefit you significantly.