Brand Manager - Confectionary
Brand Manager - Confectionary
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- Amazing career opportunities within rapidly growing business
About our Client:
Brand Manager Role for one of the most exciting, well-loved businesses in FMCG, with growing and innovative brands - moving fast and in a really exciting acquisition phase! This is bringing new categories and brands to their armoury.
This business has a fantastic ethos and culture where all employees are passionate about both the brand and the team's success. The structure of the company allows flexibility and fluidity, there are no glass ceilings and it's an opportunity to really grow with the brands and progress through the ranks.
With great brands across on trend categories this company knows how to utilise consumer friendly marketing spend and appeal to all ages and backgrounds. There is a strong focus on bringing new products to market as well as acquiring new brands which - with right additions to the already talented team - will see these guys go from strength to strength.
Not to mention culturally this business is huge fun to work for. There is a real empowerment and autonomy which is rare in the market, all the while having great camaraderie and a work hard play hard style.
About the Role:
This is Brand Manager opportunity working on the business's number 1 brand. These guys want a Senior Brand Manager within 12 months so it's imperative that you are ready to take that jump and really accelerate your learning and career.
The difference with this business is that this is truly creative brand. You will have full remit, with the backing of a large budget, to implement ABL, BTL, POS and masses of social media content in order to continue the rise and rise of this world renowned brand.
This is an opportunity not to be missed and is perfect for those who want to get that internal and external exposure that is so limited in other businesses.
We're looking for an energetic Brand Manager dedicated to the number 1 brand in the business to support the Marketing Manager in delivering the 3-year business plan.
- Ideally you will be an enthusiastic Foodie with a passion for brand and pushing marketing boundaries both ABL and in store.
- You will be a highly organised and talented individual looking to take the next step in your career as rapid progression to Manager level is absolutely critical. As an entrepreneurial business with an incredible amount of consumer facing activity, you will be rewarded with a chance to make a real impact and see your hard work generate excitement in your customer base.
- People management is fundamental - this role has one direct report currently with the remit to build the team further. However with the plan for a rapid promotion within a 12 month period that will significantly grow and as a result this will become a key part of the remit.
- We need an individual focused on the bigger picture, who wants to push and challenge themselves, perhaps frustrated by a flat structure or the lack of ambition shown by your current business. Because these guys are at the opposite end of the spectrum!
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions - contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact Lyle for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org