Dental Territory Manager
Exciting Dental Territory Manager role with an innovative healthcare business
Our client is an innovative blue chip healthcare company with a global presence who work within various channels. They hold a strong position within their specialised market and offer fantastic career progression within the business.
Working with this global blue chip healthcare company as a Dental Territory Manager you will be responsible for an existing portfolio of dental accounts across a designated territory across Devon and Cornwall. The role is predominantly account management, which will require a consultative and educational selling style. You will be responsible for growing existing business and prospecting for new business within the dental industry.
This would be ideal for a sales professional with a science degree or a graduate looking to progress within a blue chip, science-led healthcare company.
Key skills and experience required:
* FMCG / Consumer background
* Ideally experienced within field sales
* An interest and/or knowledge of the dental industry would be beneficial
* Rapport building skills - ability to build strong relationships
* A self-driven and motivated approach
* Full, clean driving license
£25,000 to £30,000 basic salary - dependant on experience