Customer Business Manager - Convenience
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands? Think Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana to name a few!
PepsiCo are on the look-out for a first class Customer Business Manager to join our head office sales team in Reading, Berkshire to help us deliver what we're famous for: great results and great customer service. This is an exciting role working on a top convenience customer
Why PepsiCo UK?
PepsiCo UK are home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry. Our achievements have been recognised in the 2016 AGS report where we achieved the No.1 spot.
Careers at PepsiCo
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of our UK vacancies being filled by internal promotions, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning.
Working in Commercial at PepsiCo
Our Commercial team are passionate, driven individuals, with a genuine lust for learning and development! They work hard and achieve great success individually and as part of a strong team
What you'll get up to:
- Fully own business partnership for all three PepsiCo Business Units; Snacks, Juice and Grains
- Manage customer trading relationship to senior level
- Manage 1 x direct report - supporting and developing their career development
- Build partnership with the customer to develop, manage and execute our joint business plans to achieve revenue, volume and share targets
- Own the JBP and AOP for the customers
- Work through internal cross functional teams and external teams to deliver PIUK account plans
- Own dealing calendar, promotional optimisation and revenue management
- Work with the customer and internal cross-functional teams to secure best in-store execution and execute the promotional programme to deliver expected ROI
- Develop and deliver execution for marketing programmes, NPD and base initiatives, in line with internal expectations.
- Manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally across: Customer Profitability, Shopper Marketing, Customer Insights, Supply, Marketing, Finance & Credit Control
What we're looking for:
- Intellectual curiosity, coupled with strong resilience
- Previous account management experience gained in FMCG sales
- First rate interpersonal skills - you will be building key relationships both internally and externally
- A creative and strategic mindset
- Experience of forecasting and financial management
- Experience of managing a P&L
- Analytical with a great attention to detail
- A can do attitude
Salary - Competitive with bonus, pension, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits