Regional Account Manager - Drinks
Regional Account Executive
As one of the worlds leading producers of branded spirits, our client prides themselves on supplying the best in the business! My Client supplies to a significant number of major multiple retailers, wholesalers, On and Off Trade across the UK and internationally. This is a place you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark early in your career with internal promotion available at such an iconic brand. This is a very exciting time for the business with various NPD projects and having the name of a global brand to support you in your sales career. The brand has a fantastic heritage with a portfolio of numerous brands and labels. If you love the buzz of On Trade and the thrill of new business and developing business relationships this could be for you!
As the successful Regional Account Executive you will be responsible for growing the brand and driving sales by developing the brand within an assigned territory. The Regional Account Executive will manage all aspects of the customer relationship; working to maximise the potential through existing customers whilst increasing share within the Independent and National On Premise market place as well as securing new quality distribution partners & key multiple operators. You will be accountable for the delivery of our business priorities within your region. As an expert in the channel you will execute our brand & volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures.
The successful Regional Account Executive will:
• Currently hold the title of Customer Development Executive, Regional Account Manager, Regional Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Development Executive etc.
• Have experience of the On Trade market place within drinks in London
• An ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain strong business relationships
• You’ve got a passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
• Able to work as a team player but also have the drive to set personal objectives
• Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary of £35,000 + bonus + company car + pension + healthcare etc.
This is a field based role in London.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career or send your CV to email@example.com.