National Account Manager – Various top 6 accounts
Passionate about beauty?
Aspire to be a part of a significant business that has an infectious entrepreneurial culture, then look no further!
Our client are a global beauty leader, they have a portfolio of world leading brands and due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
As the National Account Manager, you will be responsible for a specific account – dependent on experience and fit. You will be expected to build profitable sales growth across specified beauty brands. You will be accountable for developing a plan, agreeing it with the customer and implementing an annual joint business plan. As the National Account Manager you will lead the development and management of the trading and category management relationships with customers to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of all brands across your specific account.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at National Account Manager level or equivalent
- Competent with Consumer / Shopper Insights
- MUST be able to communicate effectively and delivering impact through presentations
- Be able to demonstrate working with autonomy
- Have a flexible approach that adapts to challenges
- Have an infectious drive for results
- Be a team player
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations – apply now!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124. .