National account Manager (Foodservice)
A fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to take the step forward in to National Account Management within foodservice wholesale. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and fast growing branded food manufacturer in an office based role, and the ideal candidate must be based within a commutable distance of Leicestershire. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience managing national and independent wholesalers while working for a food manufacturer.
• The successful candidate will play an important role in providing account management to independent major wholesalers within food service.
• To be the go to point of contact for o build effective external relationships whilst exceeding sales and margin.
• There will be an aspect of new business development, with prospecting for new wholesale accounts. There will be a typical split of 70% / 30% in existing account management.
• Weekly analysis and forecasting
• Must possess several years of commercial experience and national account management of independent and major foodservice wholesale accounts.
• Working for a food manufacturer would be advantageous.
• An experience with branded products would be advantageous also.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• An eye for detail, and great numerical skills
• Strong relationship builder
• Up to £34,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
• Company Car
For further information please apply for the role directly, or contacts Graham at D R Newitt Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org.