Sales Director - Snacking Industry - SME - Branded products
Are you frustrated working within a corporate environment or looking for your next challenge with an SME? If so, my client I am representing offers you the opportunity to make a huge impact. The company are an SME with a great brand and massive growth potential looking to continue increasing their turnover. They operate within the snacking sector and are already established in retailers, wholesalers, hotel groups and healthy food shops. They are looking to continue to grow strategically within these channels.
This role is a Sales Director position that will involve high level interaction with major food customers whilst running a team. My client are looking for someone to hit the ground running and develop existing and new relationships”
- Report to and liaise with the Owner on the week’s activities, past, present and future.
- Create and communicate a sales strategy.
- Driving revenue and seeking new opportunities.
- Increasing online and marketing exposure.
- Developing brand.
- Managing a team.
- Develop existing relationships with the multiples, wholesalers and hotel groups.
- The successful applicant will have had experience at Director level or looking to step into a Directorship.
- MUST HAVE branded food experience.
- MUST have worked within the snacking, cereals, ‘ready to eat, ‘grab n go’ sector.
- Experience selling to category buyers across Retailers, Foodservice, Wholesale and Contract Caterers is a must.
- Marketing and e-commerce experience
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mind-set.
- Strong negotiator and commercially aware.
- Extremely motivated, hungry and driven to take business to the next level
- Man-management experience
What’s on Offer
- Monday to Friday.
- Based in London and with customer visits.
- Must be commutable into London. 1 day working from home on offer for the right individual.
- Chance to grow with company and take them to the next level.
- £70,000-£85,000 basic + bonus + package + potential share scheme options.