Shopper Research Executive
At PepsiCo we are always looking to hear from talented individuals looking to expand their experience or who are seeking a new challenge. We're always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We're accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation's evolving tastes. We're strengthening our customer and supplier relationships to maximise every sales opportunity.
To support this we are now looking for a motivated and passionate Shopper Research Executive to join our commercial team based at our head office in Reading, Berkshire. We are looking for someone with research experience, ideally Shopper-focused, and the ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced environment.
In this role you will support the Shopper Research Manager in the commission, execution and embedding of ad hoc research projects for the UK business. You will manage agency briefings, drive projects through to a high standard, and build compelling insights to help fuel business decision making and/or customer influence. The successful candidate will also be able to supplement bespoke research with other data sources to create a complete review and set of recommendations. This is a key role in driving roll out and action planning from insights.
What you'll get up to:
- Manage shopper research projects from briefing through execution to delivery and embedding throughout the UK organisation
- Ensure research objectives are met.
- Build engagement across stakeholders and ensure research findings are built into action plans.
- Support our focus on building customer engagement and influence - building advantaged insight and being face to face with customers on specific projects.
- Build rock solid collaborative relationships with wider insights team
- Work with wider UK and Europe teams to harness existing best practice and drive consistency across categories
- Foster positive working relationships in day-to-day management of agency partners to ensure maximum return and impact of investment in data
- Manage various research communications programmes
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a Research role, ideally Shopper-focused, from either in-house or market research agency experience.
- Degree educated
- FMCG experience - desirable.
- Skilled storyteller with a natural grasp on how to use insight to build a narrative
- Strong project manager, able to manage multiple stakeholders on tight and/or moving timetable
- Solid grasp of core primary research techniques
- Confident to manage agency partners
- Strong analytical skills, able to see connections in the data, trends and generate insights.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and presentation skills - able to articulate complex messages in a simple clear way.
- Ability to prioritise, and clearly understand the stakeholder need when working on projects
- Someone who can work autonomously whilst keeping stakeholders informed and engaged throughout a project's lifespan
Walk into your local supermarket or corner shop and it won't take long to spot one of our products. PepsiCo UK & Ireland is home to market-leading brands including: Quaker, Walkers, Pepsi, Tropicana & Gatorade; all household names that stand for quality and trust. Our people make PepsiCo UK & Ireland the successful business it is today by delivering 'Performance with Purpose', our global commitment to achieve sustainable growth in more than 200 countries.
This role comes with a competitive salary, pension and a range of flexible benefits.