Category /Range & Space Executive
Category / Range & Space Executive
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Category Planning Executive
What you become a part of
In an increasingly competitive and challenging market place, at CCEP we see the role of the Category Planning as pivotal to delivering our business performance. The team has been re-structured to ensure that we can deliver an inspiring & insightful vision for soft drinks category, today and in the future. In order to unlock growth, we need our team to be analytical, forward thinking and great influencers to work in partnership with our customers.
As a Category Planning Professional you will be responsible for delivering data analysis, reporting and the range review process for one of the top 4 Home customers. Working alongside a Category Planning Manager and the CCEP Customer account team you will ensure that best practice Soft Drinks Category merchandising and range & space principals are executed with customers, to unlock growth potential in the category.
What to expect
Key responsibilities include;
- Data analysis and customer performance reporting for regular weekly or monthly routines
- Supporting Category Planning managers with data analysis for strategic & tactical customer projects
- Lead range review process, providing data analysis, range & space recommendations, merchandising guidelines and creation of planograms
- Support on evaluation of range review & project performance
- Developing category range & space visions for prioritised customers and environments, facilitating the development and execution of range, space & in-store merchandising as part of the category business planning process
- Developing range, space and merchandising 'Looks of Success' for activation with tactical and transactional customers
- Ensuring that all range, space & merchandising proposals are created in line with competition law guidelines and customer confidentiality agreements.
- Use numerous data reporting systems, including customer specific systems
What we expect of you
To be successful in this role you need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical and data processing skills, and be confident in communicating with key stakeholders and customers. Experience gained from working within insight, category planning or customer management is essential. Experience within FMCG and/or with top 4 Grocery customers would be preferred.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.